Where there is no vision the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Our purpose is to bring people to Jesus and Membership in His family, develop them to Christ like maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the church and life’s mission in the world, in order to magnify God’s name.
What We Believe
- To incorporate God’s family into our fellowship.
- Fellowship helps us face life’s problems.
- To educate God’s people through discipleship.
- Discipleship helps fortify our faith.
- To demonstrate God’s love through service.
- Ministry helps us find our talents.
- To communicate God’s word through evangelism.
- Evangelism helps us fulfill our mission.
- To celebrate God’s presence in worship.
- Worship helps us focus on God.
We at New Beverly should help get the lost saved, bring them in as Members, build them up to Maturity, train them for Ministry, and send them out on Mission, Magnifying the Lord in the process.
A Great Commitment To The Great Commandment And The Great Commission Will Grow A Great Church
Two statements by Jesus Christ summarize it all:
The Great Commandment – Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
The Great Commission – Matthew 28:19-20
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.
Win The Lost At Any Cost!
If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.