We do not consider older members of our congregation as “seniors”. To us they are “Timeless Treasures”.
They are a very active group. Each month they enjoy a potluck supper at the church fellowship hall and go on an outing to an area attraction. See our photo gallery for pictures of our past trips.
- Open to individuals and couples.
- Must be actively attending New Beverly Baptist Church.
- Must turn 50 by the end of the calendar year (for couples, only one individual must meet this requirement).
- Single (widowed, divorced, or unmarried) participants may be a friend of comparable age.
- A few activities will be open to all ages church-wide. These will be announced in front of the church and in the bulletin.
- We will try to keep the cost of all activities to a minimum.
- We will have 3-4 fundraisers per year. All group members are expected to sell tickets and work the event. The money raised at the fundraisers is used to help pay for trips and keep the cost down for members.